Monday, May 14, 2018

Christmas in May

I know, I know...crazy to be thinking of Christmas now! But because I have a beach themed Christmas tree and these wood tags from Southern Ridge Trading Company are perfect for ornaments, I had to do it! 
If you love the beach/ocean like I do, SRTC has got you covered! So many pieces and all the wood and chipboard work with any thing you want to colour them with! For this ornament I used Baked Texture Embossing Powders and Finnabair Sparks Paints. I wanted texture and shimmer!

Here is my new beach themed Christmas ornament thanks to all these amazing pieces from SRTC! And just so you know, the wooden tags come in a package of three, so there will be more ornaments for my tree!! I need to use my lobster and crab! :)


For more detailed pics (and you want to see the coral close up!) head on over to SRTC Blog today, and please check out some of the incredible projects my team mates are creating too! You'll be inspired by everyone!

Thanks everyone and have a great week!

Cathy

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Cathy! I popped over to see more pics too, love how it came together, it’s going to look beautiful on your tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ann, that means alot coming from you <3

      Delete
  2. Wonderful. And I love how all the embellishments are running off the tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~