Friday, April 13, 2018

Twilight at Scrap Shotz

It is time for the April Kit reveal from Scrap Shotz!! The lovely Twilight Collection from One Canoe Two is up this month! Such pretty colours in this collection and so many ideas of things to create.  I started with a very simple home decor piece. I love to have things to put on my walls (even though they are getting full) or on my mantle or a book shelf. 
So I finally used this distressed frame I got at Michaels on clearance eons ago!


Detailed pics are up on the Scrap Shotz blog today. This awesome April Kit featuring Twilight from One Canoe Two is available now and there are lots of add ons that you'll need, especially the washi tape!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~