Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Stitched Slots, Baked Texture & 3-D Embossing

WOW!! So much fun creating with some of the new products available over at Scrap Shotz and creating finally with the Baked Texture Embossing Powders!  The new Tim Holtz Stitched Slots ar perfect for traveler's journals!! You can keep more stuff and fit it in!

As you can see from my page I do keep everything!! Don't judge! LOL

This tag fits into the the Stitched Slot on the first page.

And yes...those are the tops of my receipts from Fred Meyer (did you know Fred Meyer sells wine and if you buy 6 bottles at once you get an extra 10% off?!? I know, I need to go there again!! LOL

And this was my second project using the Sizzix 3-D Embossing Folder Bohemian Botanicals and my Baked Texture!!
For more detailed pics head on over to Scrap Shotz Snap Shotz and have a look. 

Happy Wednesday of a short work week!! :)

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~