Wednesday, March 21, 2018

For Your Travelers Journal

I think I have established how much I love the Wild Whimsy Collection from Wild Whisper. The dragonflies and the wings are my fave, but the seashells come a pretty close second.
For this project I kept it quite simple. I wanted something to go with the travelers journal that is available with this collection. And let's face it, we all need clips and doo dads to go with our journals. So I used the idea from Eileen Hull's video where she made clips, click HERE to see the video, the clip making starts about 30 minutes in. I used the Wild Whimsy paper and stamp set to make a set of matching clips for my journal.


For more detailed pics and instructions head on over to the Wild Whisper blog.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you are all having a great week!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~