Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Cards with Scrap Shotz

Spent some time creating cards with the February Kit from Scrap Shotz.  This month is featuring Vicki Boutin's All The Good Things collection.

Scrap Shotz has such versatile collections for their monthly scrapbook kits! I did a layout last week and this week I made three fairly different cards. 


Beside the fact that I love this stamp and paper, I watched Eileen Hull do her Facebook live video and it was all about foiling today! I knew I had to foil this paper for a card. I just used a glue pen because that's what I had, but if you want to see all the other stuff you  could use head on over to see Eileen's video


For more detailed pics and instructions, head on over to Scrap Shotz Snap Shotz and have a look. Also take the time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created with this collection too!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Thanks for stopping in.

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~