Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Under the Sea...Again!

It's time for my second DT project for Mixed Media Mojo Challenges! And I just love the theme for August! The theme is Under The Sea with a seashell twist! I dug into my Graphic 45 papers and my Emerald Creek Gemstones, charms and embossing powder and created this "Under The Sea" tag! Isure hope you come and play along with us in the Mixed Media Mojo Challenge Facebook group!


I ran my tag through my Big Shot with the a fan embossing folder (i thought it kind of looked like scalloped shells) I then coloured the background with 4 different Oxides and edged it in Spiced Marmalade.


Got out some of my Emerald Creek embossing powders in Salted Shamrock and Metabloid Blue and my Ranger embossing pen so I could emboss the border.
 
Look at that beautiful Salted Shamrock border!

There was alot of fussy cutting with this one so I could layer up the oceany bits.

You can see all the fussy cut coral and the blue embossing on the mermaid's tail. And look at the beautiful gemstones!

More gemstones and the gorgeous seahorse key from Emerald Creek






Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look! Hope you join in on the fun with your Under The Sea creations too! The link for the Mixed Media Mojo Challenges FB page is at the top of the post!

Have a great day!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~