Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Celebrate with a Wedding Twist

Yes we are still celebrating with a wedding twist over at Mixed Media Mojo! Have you shared your wedding celebration yet? There's still time to add your project on the original post at Mixed Media Mojo HERE

My project this week is a fairly traditional card. Who knew I could be so traditional?! LOL Well okay maybe the little tiny puppy isn't so traditional but he was too cute and he needed to be included. I was so excited to use one of the TH Paper Dolls....thank you so much Jess!! I now have used them on two creations and I kind of want to have people on everything!! :)





And yes, I used Charred Gold Embossing Powder again....another addiction! I need to order more!
To see more details of my project head on over to the Mixed Media Mojo blog today! 

Thanks for stopping by and I hopw you all are having a great week!!

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. The creative process is always a wonderful state of mind, and if it is combined with a wedding celebration, it is doubly interesting. This solution can be very useful for my friend, who has been communicating on the site with hot russian girl for several months now and most likely they are going to the wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~