Thursday, October 13, 2016

More Christmas...

before Halloween!! But again, another amazing new image from Emerald Creek made me just have to play! I love this image and how versatile it can be! I love it for a pretty and simple card and I think it would be beautiful on a canvas as the corner image, with ai family/friend/framily (friends who are family) pic in the center of canvas.

This beautiful stamp is the Holly Branch Stamp from Emerald Creek, one of Kim's newest designs. I stamped the image in Archival Black then used my Distress markers to colour the image in, I love how you can shade with these markers! Once it was coloured, I went over the image with the Distress Glaze and let it soak in and dry, then I edge the ripped image and all around the image with distress ink. I added the super pretty and sparkly Glitter Bead also from Emerald Creek where the little mistletoe berries are.


Seriously these little glitter beads are so so pretty, I just could not do the sparkle justice in the pictures!






Thank you for stopping by and seeing my start of Christmas. Another will be coming soon as the newest Nicole Wright Designs stamp set, Woodland Winter is beautiful too! The script Merry Christmas is from her set and the one above is from my autographed Tim Holtz set that I won in Nicole's class!

Have a great day everyone!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~