Friday, April 29, 2016

Tag #4 - Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016

I am loving the techniques I am learning through the 12 Tags of 2016 remix!! Because I haven't done the challenge before alot of the techniques are brand new to me and I am enjoying it. I have been creating and papercrafting for years but I can't even believe how much I have to learn and new things are happening all the time!! I can't keep up with all the creative geniuses that I admire and follow on a regular basis!! But I'm sure going to give it a try LOL

Here is my take on Tag #4! I was able to pick up the mosaic kit and use that, and I quite love it! Used up little bits of scrap to fill my tattered floral and used my Distress Crayons for some of the color and of course, some of my awesome Emerald Creek metals! 





One of my Emerald Creek Brads was the perfect center for this metal flower!


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my Tag #4! Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to swing by next week for a new challenge from Emerald Creek!!

Thanks,
Cathy


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is stunning!! I love, love your take on Tim's Tag!! The flower is gorgeous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag and loooovee that flower centre!! Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~