Monday, February 29, 2016

Tag #2 - Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016

Whew!! Thank goodness for a leap year and the extra day this month!! I'm getting in just under the wire!

I am loving these tags and the new things I am learning every month since I've never participated before!! Here is my second tag...and again, I don't have all the supplies Tim uses so I've used what I have in my stash and I used my brand new Emerald Creek Weathered Wood embossing powder on the words!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!! 

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Your tag turned out beautifully!!
    I too just completed mine today, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... you've never played before? OH MY... You're gonna have fun! Beautifully done Cathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~