Thursday, October 15, 2015

October is half over!

How the heck did that happen?! October is already half over and Halloween is creeping up on us! 
I've been playing with some stamps and colors and getting my project ready for Emerald Creek blog release next week!
Can't give it away but I can post a teaser or two of what I'm working on. Using Tim Holtz Distress as usual, because I love all things Tim! Also using some great colors of Archival Ink from Wendy Vecchi


Can't wait to show you the finished page! But that will have to wait until next week! :)

Have a great day!
Cathy
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a tease! That orange skull is fascinating, as is the dancing skeleton. Such a fun time of the month! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~