Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Another month comes to an end

It is hard to believe April is almost over! I am still without a computer but hoping I will be picking up my son's laptop tomorrow. There were some installations issues so we had to take his in too!

I am amazed at everything I used my laptop for, before it crashed beyond repair!! But it seems that all my files were able to be released recovered from my hard drive......and I am very thankful for that!!

I have managed to get a second job, needed to try to get ahead of bills and fix the no computer issue. I never thought at this stage of my life that I would be struggling so hard and having to take a minimum wage job on top of the one I already have, just to try and survive and only have one day off in 10. I truly thought with my college education and experience I would be in a much better position and not having to do such physical work (my back is not doing well).
I haven't been doing too much at my art table lately but completed an ATC swap and my part in The Traveling Art Project started by Joyce van der Lely I will share those pics after they arrive at their dest
inations.

I did do a 12X12 piece using colors way out of my comfort zone of....purple LOL I used my Faber Castell Whipped Spackle, Gelato and some Prima Color Bloom Spray and my embossing folders, punches and my Big Shot.




I can't wait to share more with you....works in progress, finished pieces, backgrounds from my art journal.....so many things!!

Thanks for stopping in!

Have a great week!
Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~