Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One of my FAVE classes!

This has got to be one of my favorite stamp sets, paper and side notes sets ever! This was the Attic Boutique Class that includes 4 cards w/matching envelopes and a holder for all the cards. The colors are way out of my comfort zone but I love them now!




And I love how the cards turned out, so pretty! And although they look like tons of work, having the Side Notes that are already punched out and designed really made this set pretty straight forward to make. I love the mini tickets on the bottom left hand card! And the umbrella in its entirety has little pocket watches hanging off it, can't wait to order this set and use it again.

Have a great night everyone!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~