Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Week Begins

Happy Monday everyone.

So my second week of being unemployed has begun.  I was laid off just over a week ago from a job that I had been working my butt off at for 3 years, and then totally blindsided by it, I was laid off.

Have been applying for jobs since last week, but no call backs yet.  I am trying to stay positive, but in this economy I'm just not sure how long I keep it up. But I have been using some of my new found "spare" time to make some cards and to re-organize my art and craft supplies.  I am hoping to post pics to this blog of some of the things I have made over the years for people to see and comment on.  I started out making cards, have now dabbled a bit in the scrapbooking arena (but I do have ALL the supplies and then some) and have always wanted to try out collage on large surfaces and also try out the digital medium.

Hopefully using some of my time to be creative and relax will help keep the positve attitude going while I try to find a new job.

Hope you are all having a great start to your week :)

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is truly appreciated! ~hugs~